At Miracle Casino (“we“, “us“), we process personal data about our customers and visitors on our websites (“you“). We make efforts to handle your personal data with care, keep it secure and comply with data protection laws. Miracle Casino is engaged in performance marketing and lead generation online, with headquarters in Malta and subsidiaries in a number of other countries. How this Policy Works The purpose of this Policy is to explain when, why and how we process information which may relate to you (“personal data”). It also provides important information on your statutory rights. This Policy is not intended to override the terms of any contract you have with us, nor rights you might have under data protection laws. Click on a topic in the list below to find out more on individual topics in more detail by following the various links. We have labelled sections of the Policy to make it easy for you to navigate to the information most relevant to you. Contents
Version 2.0 February 2021
- Who is responsible for looking after your personal data?
- What personal data do we process?
- What do we use your personal data for and when do we process your personal data?
- Who do we share your personal data with?
- International Transfers
- Direct Marketing
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What are your rights?.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Date of birth
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage data
- Content you submit, such as, posts, comments, personal preferences, opinions, complaints, chats
- You may choose to provide other information directly to us or we might require other information from you. For example, we may collect other information when you decide to get in contact with us via our customer support, if we make available, or otherwise communicate with us.
- send out promotional emails relating to products and services, where we have obtained your consent to send you such emails. See also below on Direct marketing;
- to improve our marketing communications, where we may use a similar technology to cookies to confirm whether you have opened a marketing email or clicked on a link in the email;
- if we make available, check if you are eligible to claim our bonuses and offers;
- analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience;
- improve and target advertisements that you receive from us and third parties;
- register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments;
- meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights.
- you have provided your consent to us using the data in that way, for example when you have requested or consented to receive direct marketing from us, or
- our use of your personal data is necessary to support ‘legitimate interests’ that we have as a business (for example, to receive certain communication from us, to analyse and share the underlying personal data collected via cookies for analytics and advertising purposes, to improve our products or marketing communications, to carry out analytics across our datasets or to respond to your inquiries via out customer support, if we make available) in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
- Our mailing application providers:
- salesforce.com EMEA Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in England.;
- Aweber Systems, Inc., based in the USA, who is Privacy Shield certified as you may see here and processes personal data on our behalf; and
- Our mailing application provider GetResponse Sp. z o.o. based in Poland.
- Our plugin provider and host of WordPress.com Automattic, Inc., based in the USA who is Privacy Shield certified as you may see here and processes personal data on our behalf;
- Service providers or data processors that handle your personal data on our instructions, for example cloud services.
- If we are under a duty to disclose in order to comply with a legal obligation or protect our interests or security.
- In the event we sell, buy or re-organise any business or assets, or if our assets are acquired by a third party, including prospective sellers or buyers.
|Rights||What this means|
|Access||You can ask us to:
|Rectification||You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.|
|Erasure||You can ask us to erase your personal data, but only where:
|Restriction||You can ask us to restrict (i.e. keep but not use) your personal data, but only where:
|Portability||You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it ‘ported’ directly to another Data Controller, but in each case only where:
|Objection||You can object to any processing of your personal data which has our ‘legitimate interests’ as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. We have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.|
|International Transfers||You can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area. We may redact data transfer agreements or related documents (i.e. obscure certain information contained within these documents) for reasons of commercial sensitivity.|
|Supervisory Authority||You have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.|
Email us at:
We’re happy to help.
Realm of Riches
The Three Stooges